Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friend Manor

Brad was invited to play at the Friend Manor but has to work on Fridays and luckily that is my day off so I took the job! :) I was excited but nervous to perform without him. I was lucky to have Sue Underwood agree to come along so I was A LOT less stressed when she agreed. I also had the Miller Crew there to back me up and Kelsey came along too. Sue and I played a few and I sang for everyone. Blair, Blaze, and Shayla (a few of our chapter prince and princesses) danced and Shayla even played her accordion. Kelsey and I shared a bit about our years and I put her on the spot and asked her a few questions. I got to meet a good friend of my mom's from years ago (who was her Maid of Honor in her wedding) and some of the residents who knew my family. It was a lot of fun and I hope that they'll invite me back again someday!

Na Shledanou,
Stefanie Vocasek
2009-10 Nebraska Czech-Slovak Queen

0 comments: